So in case you didn’t already know…
1. Passover begins evening of Friday April 3 and ends the evening of April 11.
2. Easter is this Sunday, April 5, 2015.
3. Farmer’s Market Opening will take place this Saturday April 4th, from 8am – 2pm. The market is located on 13th Street between Arapahoe and Canyon, Boulder.
4. Microbreweries for the Environment: Saturday, April 4 at the Boulder Theater (2032 14th St. ) The evening’s entertainment features music by The Heard & Atomga.
The benefit is a zero-waste and carbon-neutral event. We encourage people to walk, bike, or bus to the event.
Tickets are available at the Boulder Theater Box Office (303-786-7030 or www.bouldertheater.com).
5. Conference on World Affairs: The 67th Annual Conference on World Affairs will be taking place April 6-10 on the University of Colorado Boulder campus. For a schedule of the events and more information, please visit the website.