Back to school season is in full swing with CU-Boulder students moving in and returning to the campus! Even though we’re saying a longing goodbye to summer and heading back to our full-time schedules as fall rolls around, there are plenty of ways to fill your weekends with fun escapes to local events with friends and family.
Embrace the last warm evenings with live music, delicious food from local vendors, and cold craft beer from local breweries. Take a spontaneous trip to a festival or a fair. But most importantly, stay engaged with your community, meet new people across the Front Range, and create memories you won’t forget. Across this amazing county, there are a variety events that are often FREE and close by!
Looking for a way to celebrate the final days of summer as we reach mid-August? Check out the list of upcoming events we have for you this week: August 19th – August 26th.
- The Trailblazer’s FREE Climb Night! | August 20th
- Junie B Jones, Jr – the Play! | August 21st
- Bands on the Bricks – The Final Show | August 22nd
- Colorado Football Kickoff Luncheon | August 24th
- The Great Erie Outdoor Adventure! | August 25th
- Fashion, Food, + Fitness | August 25th
- Grapes and Grass Festival! | August 25th
- The Golden Gran Fondo | August 26th
- The Superheros – In Concert | August 26th