Featuring elegant gifts to delight the senses from high quality aroma-therapy candles to colorful bistro tables and chairs straight from Paris.
How about a shockingly good cayenne chili chocolate made from Venezuelan cocoa? “Add a little spice to your life.” Bayleaf on Pearl has been bringing Europe to Boulder since 2004. It is a store that takes you on a journey through an European village.
- Specialty foods encase the shelves from England, France, Italy, Spain, and United States including
- Boulder’s own Chocolove Chocolate.
- Fine letterpress stationary and Italian papers.
- Books from world renowned publishers.
- Kitchen and entertaining utensils from the best copper smiths, knife blacksmiths, and craftsmen from around the world.
- Home decor from the famous Paris flea markets and the countrysides of France and Italy.
- Body care from legendary soap makers of France, Italy and Napa Valley.
- A children’s boutique overflowing with toys from Parisian toy makers and classic bedtime storybooks.
So come take the journey through the village of Bayleaf on Pearl and discover what this European market has to offer!