Making a memorable Memorial Day Weekend for our Boulder community to kick off the summer season! Boulder Creek Festival is keeping it local this year. It will be a gathering where artists, makers, musicians, business owners and patrons co-mingle, strengthening our thriving community alongside the rushing Boulder Creek.
3 days of community fun from the Fine Art Expo and Makers’ Market to Wellness World and Creekside for Kids. Plus the Business Bazaar, Beer & Craft Bazaar, and music all weekend long.
So much to do!
- Music from a stellar lineup of local artists at the Bandshell, Festival, and Community Stages
- Enjoy all the eats from carnival favorites to food trucks, exotic eats, and healthy options.
- Creekside for Kids with summer camp previews, face painting, and the carnival
- Explore the newest hub for innovation and creativity at Boulder Futures
- Discover the brilliant handmade wares at the Makers’ Market
- Take a fitness class and connect with health experts and businesses at Wellness World
- Get to know and support the local and national Boulder businesses right in our backyard
- Appreciate art at its finest at the Fine Art Expo
Celebrate our Boulder community and continue this longstanding festival tradition with all kinds of fun in the sun!